I Mean, Can I Get Through This??

Okay.
It's been a week and i still have something inside me
that makes me want to cry but i can't
Sometimes i feel happy all the way,
Nothing on my way i couldn't handle.
But there's some point i just fell right to the bottom and i need to share bout it
just to make me feel better.
*And i'm running out of people i could talk to*

When i was surrounded by people,
I feel safe
But the moment i had to be on my own,
I'm being a desperado.

I'm liking my new campus, my new friends, my teachers
But there's just something i'm not certain
If you ask i don't know what to answer.
I'm losing in my own mind
I'm longing for answers that could make it all clear
And so i can mive in with my life

But above all,
I'm happy that i have great great friends to help me surviving these moments.
For my high school friends, my new university friends,
And my seniors at the new campus
that always make me laugh and forgetting the feeling inside of me
even just for a few hours.
I'm really really thankful to all of you guys.
.Blessed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am Not Ready

Aku bilang karma, Kamu bilang anugrah.. :)

Decisions, decisions.