Freezing Moment

Have you ever feel like the time is freezing when you see certain kind of portraits, musics, drawing, sentences, wardrobe, novels, stories, stack of things, or basically anything?

Mine is when i experiencing new things i've never known before. Or usually photographs that looks so deep, timeless. It freezes my mind for a sec, minutes, or sometime hours. It somehow make me forget anything. Feels like i forget all my past and don't care about the future. it's just about me and the picture, or a story, or the music. Those things suck me deep down to the world of imagination they create.

I love this kind of indescribable feeling. Feeling i've been treasuring my whole life. Makes me feel unique, somehow. And lately, i find this feeling, not so much but big enough to wake the feeling eator on my mind. It's the surrealism world. But not all them, some that really weird and outside the thingking box. i like it. I SUPER like it. But i don't want it to be in my daily life. i don't want to lose all the excitement.

Comments

  1. vani, maen 10 things about me yuk, udah ku tag lo..
    :3
    cek di: http://haritslover.blogspot.com/2011/06/aku-dan-10-things-about-harits.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Say it like you mean it.

Popular posts from this blog

Am Not Ready

Aku bilang karma, Kamu bilang anugrah.. :)

Decisions, decisions.