Too Much Excitement.

When I got so much excitement, I always wanted to shout in social networks or to my friends or anything. I just want to share it. But this time, my excitement goes beyond reach. I can't really scream and shout like I used to, I prefer to keep it for my self, this anxiety of finding new things. I'm afraid this would go to a wrong way I could predict, which I don't want to.

But thanks for this blog, I could still share a bit part of it. Without having so many people knowing.
Haha..
 
***
I still don't know if its going to be in a long time or what, but in this moment,I reaaaaally want this 'thing'. But I don't want to rush things up. Let's wait and feel every moment until life tells me if its a good thing. if it suits me, I let life decide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am Not Ready

Aku bilang karma, Kamu bilang anugrah.. :)

Decisions, decisions.