A Brand New Blog Image!


Hi

Hello


Have you recognize any difference in my look? Haha, bet you do. In the midst of my confusion and laziness, I decided to change the whole look on my second blog here. I changed my blog name from "Vanilla on Cream" to "Midnight Wanders" inspired by my latest post and my awakening of when I mostly write in here. I also change my URL from "popsoy.blogspot.com" to "dawnofmidnight.blogspot.com" I actually wanted to have midnightwanders only but some bastards has took it! But I have my connection to the new url nonetheless.

And then I found a very nice and simple free blogger template at btemplates.com loovvee this template so much for every reason! Mostly because it really suits this blog so well. Just a place to pour some confusing thoughts I can't share with no one.

I decided to change the whole look and feel of this blog because I don't see it like a home now like I saw it before. I used to see this place as my home to just be comfortable and be my self as I talk nonsense just about everything popped up in my mind, that's why I kept the earthy tone to the overall look. But now I see it as a blank space to fill. Still a home to talk about nonesense, but it's just more clean. The layout and template are very simple with text only, it makes me feel like it's somekind of notes or something. A blank space to write anything.

So be it. I really love this new template & name! X)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am Not Ready

Aku bilang karma, Kamu bilang anugrah.. :)

Decisions, decisions.