One Day Can Feel Like A Lifetime

Unintendedly find this beautiful sentence in a movie review. It said, when traveling and you meet the right person, a day can feel like a life time. This simple words brings up so many train of feeling from five and a half year ago when I first met the love of my life. It was started as "just go with it" kind of relationship into I knew this is the guy I want to spend my life with in a matter of month that feels like an eternity. All those first moments we share together, getting to know each other's habits, those puzzling thoughts on wether he would like my habit, etc. Those times were short but I feel like I know him for eternity. Despite the usual arguments we had, I can't wait to spend the rest of my life time with him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am Not Ready

BLOOGER Y U NO COOPERATE?!

Hitting Low