Mimicking

Have you ever heard about the tendency of us mimicking the person we're talking to, or we're seeing when we're attracted to them? I've read that quote a lot of time but never really think that it's real. I never realized I've done it my self if he never point that out to me. He said, "Kamu aku perhatiin banyak ngikutin yang aku lakuin." and after he said it, I just fully realized that I am. Maybe because I like him so in my subconcious mind I try to be like him. Like if we watch a beauty tutorial and we love the finished results, we're most likely will follow the steps to achieve the look we see.

As in personal relationship, either with friends or significant others, I think it's one form of flattery anyone can give because most of people do it also in their subconcious mind. So if you see a person mimicking, following, re-doing your traits or habits, you should feel proud with yourself, cause they want to do it just like you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am Not Ready

Aku bilang karma, Kamu bilang anugrah.. :)

Hitting Low