Acception

Sometimes I as a young woman, find it hard to put a pin point about my feeling. I want all sort of different things and trying as hard as I can to maintain the image of what I have in my clustered mind. Same goes for people I surround my self with, I put up hopes & expectations for them to be what I want instead of accepting who they are. Last time I was bummed and thought that the worst would come because of my stupidity, I think somewhat clearer. I create problems by hating of what others don't have instead of focusing on what they are. Once I realized that, everything seems happier, I feel happier about my self, I feel happier about my life, I feel happier about my relationship, I feel happier in general. Feels like one invisible mental burden has been lifted up from my shoulder.

I spend time thinking about what other people might think, what others will judge, but then I thought to my self, I'm the one doing it, anything bad or good will be my consequences, I'm not putting any burden on anyone else, so why bother?

Another thing about acception, once I accept things for the way they are, everything becomes more beautiful. I can feel the butterfly in my stomach again, I can feel a comforting warmth fills me up again, I can't contain my big smile of happiness just by looking to his eyes. I kept thinking why, why him? Why can he make me feel like this? It's acception, he accepts me for the way I am, he never tries to change me or anything, he supports me to do what I want to do, he loves me for me not for what I have and don't. Acception, my friend, is the one trait you could never buy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am Not Ready

Aku bilang karma, Kamu bilang anugrah.. :)

Hitting Low