Managing Depression

I deeply believe that everyone has their own bit of depression. Some can shove it in and never letting it consume them, while some others can't help to contain. I would say I'm right in the middle. Sometimes I can just forget it and do things the way I like it, or some other times I just can't helped to be be affected by it, like it or not. I feel a lot more depressed when things don't go the way I wanted to, I'm a perfectionist so when I decided to do something, I want the best outcome. But you know life doesn't go that way, you always have take turns and side tracks to reach your main goal.

I'm not in a good place to say, I wanted it to be when I started all this, but what can I say. Being lost in my own journey, hating my self for not being the best that I can be, cursing my self for being like this, I'm broken. Not broken enough to be super kind to everybody, but I'm in the phase of I'm broken and I want to bring everyone else down with me. It's not good, isn't it? Not in any way good. As of now I can't yet to manage my stress that it lead me to feeling depressed. I realized the only thing that can make me get out of my depression as of now is success, so I won't stop going until I can feel happy and worthy again, I'm sorry for everyone I let down in this moment. I hope you understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am Not Ready

BLOOGER Y U NO COOPERATE?!

Hitting Low