Decisions, decisions.

 A driver of a family member just dropped off things at my house and the driver was just so friendly and communicative. Thought about that and I make an assumption that he has been with the family for so long that he just felt comfortable around everyone just like another family member. I don't have any kind of service helpers in my house, not maid, not a driver, not a gerdener, we do things by ourselves. Then it just came to my mind about having such big home that I will require help of any kind. I imagined about having loyal people to work in my house and be able to treat them like family.

I also been thinking about having a booker because I cannot afford a manager at this point, I have a person in mind but I'm just too lazy to do all the talking and briefings, but I've been overwhelmed with the administrative things that I have to do to run my business. I'm really thinking of expanding my services by opening classes and having teams all together. It should start somewhere, and it starts by delegating the tasks I can delegate so I have more time to think and get stressed about another thing.

The corelation to the service people in my future house is that to achieve that, I have to start doing what I can to reach to that dream. I will never know how much things can change in a matter of years. Heck, my life has changed so much in the last three years in ways I could never imagine. All happened by little decisions I made along the way, so this will be, in my feelings, as another decision I have to make ASAP.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am Not Ready

Aku bilang karma, Kamu bilang anugrah.. :)