Loving you is not easy

Fell in love with you was easy, didn't even have to think for a sec. But I learned from the past couple of years we've been together, that loving you is not as easy as it sounds. As any couple out there, all the firsts were beautiful. We dropped everything for each other, but as time goes by, duties and responsibilities also grew slowly but steadily. I've been too focused with the problem and I kinda forgot how to love you.

It came to my realization after our fight, well, more of me getting upset with you, I just felt like crying and I didn't know why. You asked me and I didn't even have any answer, all I knew was I just don't want to fight anymore. Then I realized, I fought the problems so hard, I forgot to love you.

I felt bad because I know all while I focused on the problem you always loved me like the first time, never have I felt you have any anger or hate towards me.

Thank you for always be there for me even when I'm not in my best. Thank you for loving me for who I am. I know we have differences in the way we think and how we process things but that's life. I think God has put you in my life so I can learn so much more about compassion and patient a lot more. A lesson I'm willing to take to have you in my life as long as I can.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am Not Ready

Aku bilang karma, Kamu bilang anugrah.. :)

Decisions, decisions.